how am I supposed to deal with my eating disorder, depression, anxiety, family problems, friend problems and do my coursework and pass my exams.
My Top 30 Reasons Not To Eat:
- You will be FAT if you eat today. Just put it off for one more day.
- You don’t NEED food. The human body can go 70 days without food.
- Guys will be able to pick you up without struggling.
- You’ll be able to run faster without all that extra weight holding you back.
- People will remember you as the ‘beautiful thin one’.
- If someone has to describe you, they’ll say, ‘oh she weighs like nothing.’
- Guys will want to get to know you, not laugh at you and walk away.
- Starving is an example of excellent willpower.
- You will be able to see your beautiful, beautiful bones.
- Bones are clean and pure. Fat is dirty and hangs on your bones like a parasite.
- The models that everyone claim are beautiful, the spitting image of perfections, are any of them fat? … NO …
- People who eat are selfish and unrealistic.
- Only fat people are attracted to fat people. Do you want pigs to like you because you are one of them?
- Anyone can have ‘inner beauty’; but few can earn real beauty inside as well as out.
- Only thin people are graceful.
- If you slap a fat person, you can see a shock wave ripple over their skin. That’s disgusting!
- Do you want people to say, ‘For God’s sake get off of me, You’re crushing me; I can’t breathe’ OR ‘You’re so light!’ ????
- Underweight, a.k.a. perfect body.
- Ballerina? or Beanbag?
- Starve off the parts you don’t need. They’re ugly and drag you down.
- Saying ‘No, thanks’ to food is saying ‘Yes, please’ to thin!
- The only time people notice a fat person is when they get in the way of that beautiful thin girl walking by.
- Think of the perfect models in thinspo…They can do it. Why can’t you?
- Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.
- Is food more important than happiness in life? Your appearance to others?
- When you start to get dizzy and weak, you’re almost there.
- Hunger is your friend and it won’t betray you like food.
- Food is mean and sneaky. It tricks you into eating it and it works on you from the inside out, making you fat, bloated, ugly and unhappy.
- Think of anorexia as your secret weapon.
- Thin people look good in ANY kind of clothing
Hope this helps! I have faith in you. Push and strive to be what you want. Don’t let anyone or anything tell you that you can’t do it! You are strong! Prove to everyone that you are not weak!
Best of luck hun :)
words of wisdom from